You can contact the Board of Directors (the “Board”) of Immunic, Inc. with comments, concerns or questions by writing to the Corporate Secretary at the following address:
1200 Avenue of the Americas, Suite 200
New York, NY 10036
You may also send an email message to the Corporate Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may communicate anonymously or confidentially by postal mail. You may also indicate whether you are a shareholder, supplier, or other interested party.
The Corporate Secretary will forward your communication to the Board, the Chairman of the Board, the independent directors or the appropriate Board committee. Communications will be forwarded depending on the facts and circumstances outlined in the communication. Items that are unrelated to the duties and responsibilities of the Board may not be forwarded, including without limitation:
- Business solicitations, advertisements and surveys
- Requests for donations and sponsorships
- Junk mail and mass mailings
- Unsolicited ideas and business proposals
- Product complaints or inquiries
- Job applications or resumes
- Any materials that are threatening, illegal or unduly hostile